Metal Bellows Seals Suppliers in UAE
QMS Seals is a Metal Bellows Seals suppliers in UAE, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah. Metal bellows seals valve has a compact structure and is one kind of control valve to balance the pressure. Metal Bellows Seals are used as the valve stem sealing components of the bellow seal valves. at the same time, the valve can prevent fluids leaking to the air and guarantee zero leakage of pipelines. QMS is Manufacturer and Supplier for Mechanical Seals in UAE. Metal bellows are elastic vessels that can be compressed when pressure is applied to the outside of the vessel, or extended under vacuum. These products bear little resemblance to the original leather bellows used traditionally in fireplaces and forges. Metal Bellows is designed for high-temperature services typically found in chemical and petrochemical processes.
Metal bellow seals offer distinct advantage in high temperature application. the need for springs, providing more flexibility to the seal face compensating for seal face wear. High temperature applications; Petrochemicals; Refineries
- Seal Characteristics : Single acting, Inherently balanced, Inside Mounted, Welded metal bellows
- Application : Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Refinary, Corrosive Chemicals
- Face Materials : Carbon, Tungsten carbide, Silicon carbide
- Metal Parts : SS316, SS304 Secondary Seal : Elastomers, PTFE
- Operating Limits : shaft dia: 20mm to 100mm, Pressure : 18 bar(max), Temp:-20 to 200 deg C